Welding, Fabrication, and Line Boring
Available for any brand, any model
- In our shop or in the field
- Chassis, frames, metal work, attachments, and accessories
From attachment fabrication or modification to structural repairs or specialized accessory manufacturing, Groff Tractor's structurally certified welders and fabricators can complete any job to exact specifications, assuring that workmanship standards are top quality.
- All buckets and loader/backhoe frames front and rear
- Loader/backhoe and excavator linkage assemblies
- Skid steer and track loader frames and attachments
- Dozer blades and track frame assemblies
- Forklift masts and carriages
- Motor grader blade components
- Haul truck beds and bodies
Manufactured for your particular application, including:
- Cab guard structures and screens
- Light covers and enclosures
- Cab glass vandal guards
- Custom buckets and attachments for any application
Line Boring Services
- In shop or on-site with our mobile line boring truck
- Hole sizes up to 12"
- Any brand, any model
When line boring is needed
The bores where the attachments link to the frames of your earth moving equipment become worn over time. The looser fit places unnecessary strain on the frame.
Line boring and welding service begins with building up the worn bore hole by welding. Then, our boring equipment is used to machine the bore back to its correct size and restore the efficiencies of your equipment.
- Pin bosses
- Excavator arms and booms, including boom foot
- Wheel loader and loader frames and linkage
- Dozer blades and equalizer bars
- Articulation joints